MDA TEAMS Next Engineering System Analyst IV
The work we do here is vital to our nation’s security and represents a tremendous investment by the Department of Defense in cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of Science Technologies Engineering and Mathematics disciplines. Onyx is positioning to support the services contracts to meet the needs of the Department of Defense in providing technical expertise and experience. Key technical areas include: systems engineering and integration, test and evaluation, spacecraft systems, electro-optic and radiometric sensors, command and control, hypersonic, kinetic and directed energy weapons, guidance and navigation, artificial intelligence and machine learning, digital engineering, game theory and Agile development.
Onyx Aerospace is looking for skilled and highly motivated engineering systems analyst personnel to support the technologies identified above. As part of this dynamic team, candidates will be responsible for:
- Executing analytical tasks utilizing both analytical techniques and processes
- Developing and / or utilizing analytic tools, techniques, and processes for technical and / or administrative support activities
- Education: Master of Science or Master of Arts degree
- Will consider a BA/BS from an accredited institution of higher learning in a related field with 20+ years of experience in lieu of the MA/MS degree requirement.
- Experience: 12+ years working on missile defense-related or other complex, large DoD program/project
- Works independently and/or leads teams to analyze and resolve problems
- Must be able to provide daily supervision and direction to support teams
- Clearance: Active Secret to Top-Secret
Send resume to Dell.Brown at Onyxaero.com
Onyx Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.